Thursday, March 22, 2012

Break

Hello! er.. I know that this blog probably gets less than 5 views a day and it's kind of a waste of time for me. I'm going to take a break from blogging. There is a 55/45 chance I'll be back. I'll say if I'm quitting for good. I'll turn off comment moderation for now. Goodbye very few people seeing this. I may or may not see you again. It's more likely I will be blogging again.

 
*update* OK just to set this straight, I DID NOT make this site to be "famous" I made it to inform people and see what my friends want to say. I can never say that I have a blog on Animal Jam anymore because whenever I do people would say stuff like "wow your such a wannabe." That kind of thing INFURIATES ME! People just need to stop being jealous and get on with things other than hurting others. Hating needs to stop. I'm not doing Animal Jam for "rares" either. I trade sometimes, but I'm on Animal Jam to talk to my friends when not around them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment